Water Damage Restoration
When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. Spotless Cleaning & Restoration will respond immediately and use advanced equipment and techniques to remove the water quickly. We will closely monitor and document the drying process to verify your property is dried properly and thoroughly.
A water damage event can be traumatic and when you call, we understand you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. One of our experienced team members will lead you through a series of questions to better understand your needs.
Our team member will ask a few questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Spotless Cleaning & Restoration can offer peace of mind when you need it most!
The Spotless Restoration 6 Step Process:
- 1Inspection and Assessment of Damage
- 2Water Removal (extraction)
- 3Anti-microbial Application (sanitize)
- 4Drying with Air Movement
- 5Drying with Dehumidifying
- 6Monitoring the Drying Process
Water Damage - What NOT To Do:
- Do not go into rooms with standing water while power is still on.
- Do not use a household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not use electrical appliances while standing on wet floors/carpets (especially concrete).
- Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help, as it could cause shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional help. Damage from water and bacterial growth can begin within hours. Call Spotless Cleaning & Restoration at 781-742-2100.
Call us today at 781-742-2100 or fill out the form . We look forward to working with you!
Get a Quote
Thank You! Your message has been received and we will contact you soon. If this is an emergency, please contact us by phone at 508-415-2092.
Your message has been flagged as spam and was not delivered.