Fire Damage Restoration
Fires can rip through your home or business in a matter of minutes and can be devasting. Sometimes after a fire your property can suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also from widespread water damage and flooding from firefighting efforts. Our team of professionals has specialized fire and water damage restoration training and experience to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire condition. They also can remove the pervasive smoke odor, and deep-clean soot from upholstery and carpet. You can rely on Spotless Restoration to get you back into pre-loss condition.
Our team member will ask a few questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the fire or water-damaged home or business
- When did the fire or water damage occur?
- What caused the fire & water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Spotless Cleaning & Restoration can offer peace of mind when you need it most!
Fire Damage - What NOT To Do:
- Do not use electrical appliances that have been close to fire or water before having them checked to avoid electrocution.
- Do not attempt to wash any papered or flat painted walls without consulting your professional cleaner. Incorrect cleaning procedures could compound the soot residue problem.
- Do not attempt to clean carpets or upholstered furniture. Again, incorrect procedures could increase damage.
- Do not touch anything. Soot on your hands can permeate upholster, walls and woodwork, causing further damage.
- Do not eat food that has been exposed to fire or smoke.
- Do not dispose of damaged contents for insurance purposes.
- Do not wait to call our team for help.
Call us today at 781-742-2100 or fill out the form . We look forward to working with you!
Get a Quote
Thank You! Your message has been received and we will contact you soon. If this is an emergency, please contact us by phone at 508-415-2092.
Your message has been flagged as spam and was not delivered.